10th June 2012
Chat reblogged from Nudity and Nerdery with 101 notes
- Buffy: Nothing's ever simple anymore. I'm constantly trying to work it out; who to love or hate, who to trust. It's just like the more I know, the more confused I get.
- Giles: I believe that's called growing up.
- Buffy: I'd like to stop then, okay?
- Giles: I know the feeling.
- Buffy: Does it ever get easy?
- Giles: You mean life?
- Buffy: Yeah, does it get easy?
- Giles: What do you want me to say?
- Buffy: Lie to me.
- Giles: Yes. It's terribly simple. The good guys are always stalwart and true. The bad guys are easily distinguished by their pointy horns or black hats, and, uh, we always defeat them and save the day. No one ever dies and... everybody lives happily ever after.
- Buffy: Liar.